CGP Systems S.R.O. and the subsidiaries we own or control worldwide (collectively¸ “CGP Systems S.R.O.”) respect your privacy.
Any information you provide on the CGP Systems S.R.O. site will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
The cloud or application credentials entered into the CGP Systems S.R.O. are used exclusively per your instructions throughout the process. These credentials are stored in encrypted form in the database and are not released to third parties¸ or transmitted across any network in unencrypted form Access to cloud computing instances.
You authorize CGP Systems S.R.O. support staff to log into your cloud accounts¸ application¸ or over SSH protocol¸ to your computing instances and perform configuration and maintenance tasks.
This can be done when:
- a) you require initial setup,
- b) you ask for support and,
- c) when suspicious activity detected on your instance that may damage or interrupt CGP Systems S.R.O. system operations¸ data or instances of other CGP Systems S.R.O. clients.
Personal Information We Collect
Personally Information (PI) is information that can be directly associated with an individual (such as name¸ email address¸ or telephone number)¸ or information about activities directly linked to an individual (such as products and services you have used or purchased).
You¸ or someone acting on your behalf¸ may provide PI to us when you interact with us online and offline. Furthermore¸ in the course of using CGP Systems S.R.O. services¸ you or someone else in your organization may provide us with information about your systems infrastructure and access to your systems infrastructure. In addition¸ CGP Systems S.R.O. may ‘selfdiscover’ this information by analyzing additional parts of your systems infrastructure that you did not explicitly input into the product.
This information may include¸ but is not limited to:
- Names and IP addresses of servers;
- Operating systems of servers;
- Applications installed on servers;
- Usernames and passwords of server and database administrators;
- Usernames and passwords of application users;
- Keys to systems infrastructure;
- Performance of elements within the systems infrastructure;
- Configuration information for elements within the systems infrastructure;
- Operational logs of elements within the systems infrastructure;
- Locations of files and databases within the infrastructure;
For some of the Services¸ we also request credit card or other payment account information¸ which we neither process nor store¸ but instead transmit directly and in encrypted form to our third-party credit card processing provider. The third-party provider may store this information¸ and we may use it indirectly through them to charge your account for Services.
Log and Usage History
When you use the Services¸ we track operational behavior of your usage (including¸ without limitation¸ starting servers¸ installing applications¸ and other commands available from our console)¸ as well as the general behavior of any cloud servers that you engage (including¸ without limitation¸ startup times¸ system performance and uptime).
We also maintain server logs for our company website and for the software that operates the Services¸ and these server logs may include information such as your web request¸ Internet Protocol address¸ browser type¸ browser language¸ the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
We may use this information to diagnose problems¸ operate our system more efficiently¸ or to produce and publish aggregate statistics across customers.
These cookies and similar technologies enable us to collect certain types of information about your visit to CGP Systems S.R.O. websites or online service such as:
Internet Protocol Address;
- Browser type;
- Browser language;
- Operating system;
- Referring site (site you visited before coming to our site);
- Date and time of visit;
- URL of pages visited;
- Other browsing behavior¸ such as products and white papers downloaded.
We may link this information to PI to provide better service to you and to improve CGP Systems S.R.O. offerings. If you do not wish to have navigational patterns analyzed¸ please disable cookies in your browser. However¸ to properly use CGP Systems S.R.O. services we strongly recommend you enable cookies.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use PI to conduct business¸ provide information and support for products and services¸ better understand your needs and interests¸ refine and develop our business¸ improve services¸ personalize communications and ensure a
quality experience for users of the CGP Systems S.R.O. website and services.
For example¸ we may use your information to:
- Communicate¸ interact and build our relationship with you;
- Contact you with relevant promotions and information about CGP Systems S.R.O. and affiliated thirdparties;
- Process¸ fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products¸ services¸ support¸ training and information;
- Create and maintain an account and register products and services;
- Measure¸ analyze and improve our products and services¸ the effectiveness of our websites¸ and our advertising and marketing;
- Personalize content and advertising;
- Help identify and communicate offers of products¸ programs and services thatmay be of interest to you;
- Send “referafriend” email on your behalf with your consent;
- Comply with legal requirements; or
Information Sharing and Disclosure
CGP Systems S.R.O. does not rent¸ sell¸ or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested¸ when we have your permission¸ or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with CGP Systems S.R.O. under confidentiality agreements.
- We respond to subpoenas¸ court orders¸ or legal process¸ or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We transfer information about you if CGP Systems S.R.O. is acquired by or merged with another company.
Data protection and encryption
All PI¸ cloud and application credentials¸ public and private keys and passwords are stored in encrypted format¸ using strong cryptographic algorithms.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration¸ disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures¸ as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to CGP Systems S.R.O. employees¸ contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate¸ develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline¸ including termination and criminal prosecution¸ if they fail to meet these obligations.
CGP Systems S.R.O. may update this policy¸ we will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your CGP Systems S.R.O. account or by placing a notice on our site.
CGP Systems s.r.o. 01.08.2015
- No categories